Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Acorn Dough Nuts

I'm really excited to share some fun recipes and ideas that will be easy for children to make, that do not involve hot stoves and dangerous equipment.  Since I make children's aprons, I want your children to have a chance to use them,  quick simple snacks, treats, that will make them feel proud of what they made.  I am anxious to try some of these when my grandchildren come to my house!  This cute recipe for Acorn Dough Nuts came from the Family Fun Website.

Ingredients
  • Chocolate Frosting or Peanut Butter
  • Donuts
  • Crumbled Toffee
  • Pretzel
X

Instructions
  1. Frost a third or so of a plain or glazed doughnut hole with chocolate frosting or peanut butter.
  2. Roll the frosted top in crumbled toffee (look for it in the baking section of grocery stores), then add a small piece of a pretzel for the stem.

No comments:

Post a Comment